The time and funds needed to go:
- Time: 2 – 3 weeks. Camp sessions last 18 to 21 days throughout the summer beginning the first of June through the end of August.
- Funds: Approximately $3,500 – $4,500 per person (expenses will fluctuate) This amount provides for you and your interpreter:
- Your Roundtrip international airfare/ Interpreters in country train fee.
- Your lodging during international travel
- Ukraine in-country travel, lodging and meals for you both.
- At-camp costs of camp stay for you both.
- Interpreter expenses
- Crafts and teaching materials required at camp
- Miscellaneous Ukraine in-country expenses
Additional personal costs associated with trip:
- Recommended inoculations
- Travel to Team Training
- Meals to and from Ukraine
- Health insurance
- Travel insurance (optional)
- Extra food, drinks, souvenirs, sight-seeing expense.
Variables affecting team cost:
- Number of team members and team interpreters
- US Departure location
- Ukraine camp location
- Number of campers at camp
- Number of days the team is in Ukraine
- Daily cost at camp (varies per camp)
BEYM will manage:
- Arranging interpreters
- Arranging in-country travel and lodging options
- Arranging a camp for each team
BEYM will provide:
- Training for team members and team leaders (exclusive of transportation)
- Curriculum guidelines and resources for teaching at camp.
- Bibles and Bible related materials for all campers and staff will be provided by EEM free-of-charge.